Sophie Whitehouse joins the Addicks.
Charlton Athletic is thrilled to announce the signing of Sophie Whitehouse on a one-year contract.
The 27-year-old has joined the Addicks this summer as part of Hills' strategy to bolster the squad.
Whitehouse expressed her enthusiasm about her new contract: "It's really exciting, it's good to be in such a professional environment and to get to work."
"I have worked with Karen before and I really like the style of play. Charlton performed exceptionally well last year and came very close to promotion, so I am excited for this year and hopeful that we can get even closer and secure that extra point!"
The keeper joins the club with several years of experience: "I think it is going to help a lot. I've become really consistent in games, and I'm excited to work with a new group of girls."
Discussing her goals at Charlton, the 27-year-old said, "I want to work well with the team and help us reach a position where we're contenders for promotion. I think that's everyone's goal, so hopefully we can achieve it together."
Looking forward to the upcoming season, Whitehouse expressed her excitement for the league: "The Championship is obviously very competitive, and many teams are recruiting strong players. I'm excited about how competitive it will be. Every game is so close, and it's going to be really interesting with so many teams pushing for promotion."
Before joining Charlton, Sophie played for Lewes, making 31 appearances over the last two seasons. She has also previously played for Bristol City, Birmingham City, and Tottenham Hotspur.
Welcome to Charlton, Sophie!
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét